- Sharing of private information is important to us and in our businesses we do ask our course participants for personal information to be used for defined purposes.
- We do ensure greater security and safety of information, and our process of maintaining your data is highly confidential and we take the appropriate steps in storing your personal data into our servers.
- We do not allow unauthorized access or disclose any kind of information to any individual or third party.
- We never engage in illegitimate activities of selling your personal details.
- We will disclose your details only to law or the companies that are intending to help you in fulfilling your obligations with them.
- We would divulge your information only to law provided your information is put to task for investigating the suspected illegal activities, frauds, and potential threats.
Our training participants who do belong to online/offline courses can ask us to either check their personal details or may like to edit the personal details for corrections. Our private policy can be subjected changes, and hence training course participants of online and offline are requested to verify the terms and conditions periodically. Our front-end counselors can expect the following details from you in order to process the training activity in a more conducive manner. Some of the details we ask from our online/offline training participants would be very clear.
- The contact information that keeps differing from person to person, like students, professionals, and managerial cadres. All of them, will have to provide the basic information that covers, residence address, age proof, employment, and all information are used to notify you accordingly. The contact information is taken from you by our counselors to get in touch to make the next meeting.
- We do collect the professional information such as qualifications, work experience, and employment, and general information concerned to working relationship just to know how better we can serve you in the future with appropriate services.
- We do remind our clients that the disclosure of personal information online is totally voluntary and personal information online can be collected other sources and put to misappropriate usage.
- Cookies help to serve you better when you do visit our site. You can modify your browser settings and choose to accept cookies.
- The non acceptance of the cookies can reduce the exposure of important features made available on the websites.
- Our information on the website keeps changing to improvise the website quality in text and picture format from time to time.
- Any visitor linking to our website will be looked upon purely business purpose.
You can feel free to contact us through our contact form, email address, or telephone to know more about the privacy statement.